Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/11/2009: in the mountains
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:29:15 +0000

There's an iPhone app called 'Trails' that does something similar.

The clever thing is that if the time on the iPhone is synchronised to a
camera and you use a Mac there's a program called HoudahGeo that will update
the DNG's EXIF data with the location of where they were taken and so allow
you to see the spot in Google Maps. I'd expect the program works with other
devices. In fact the help text says...

" HoudahGeo may download track logs from a wide variety of GPS devices. For
use with other devices, you will need vendor supplied or third party
software to download the track log to your computer. HoudahGeo can read
track logs in the GPX, NMEA, Sony LOG, TCF and many CSV formats."

Steve