Subject: [Leica] M8 problem
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:25:56 -0500

1. the red line horizontal or vertical?

i had vertical lines 2 years ago and had to have the sensor replaced.

horizontal lines sometimes crop up corresponding to extreme bright
spots, sometimes out of the frame.  i've been assuming that's normal.

2. are the red lines in the same place every time?

if they are in the same place, i think it's a giveaway that its the sensor.

putting up a sample image would probably help.

-rei