Subject: [Leica] POST - OP REPORT. :-)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:52:13 +0100

Hi Ted!

I'm sorry I've missed or maybe wrongly deleted your e-mail and I've
been informed just now...

Congratulations for this happy report, this will be wonderful to see
perfectly and you'll can focuses still more accurate on your subjects.
I have also a small cataract, the Dr. has said me that it's better
wait one or twoo years for a surgery, and I want too be able to focus
in good conditions.

Welcome back Dr. and l'ami Ted!
Cheers
Lluis