Subject: [Leica] Young lovers
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:59:54 +0500

Lluis - this is not intended to be a close up ....... it is best we
don't know immediately that they are lovers ....... for me the reason
this photo resonates is the tantalizing look at the people on the
bench, it is part of the whole, not a portrait study ...... for me the
pool of light plays an important supporting role to the
figures ........ what we must remember is that you saw this first as a
composition, your eye is very keen ...... only later does the fact
that they are lovers become important to the picture .......  that's
why I like it so much, it is subtly voyeuristic .......

Hugh

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Young lovers)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Young lovers)