Subject: [Leica] Young lovers
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:41:22 -0500

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/2009110101.jpg.html
>
> Back to film...
> M6, Zeiss Sonnar Opton 50/1.5, Agfa APX100
>
> Thanks....

G?day Lluis,
the title and the setting say it all, but the central subject is just a
bit ?distant?. I?d crop the left hand tree and row of bikes out of it,
straighten the perspective along the line of the building/fountain, crop
the paving up to the fountain and ease out the chair on the right. For me
this would tighten your concentration on the key elements of the image,
and I?d ?burn? in the bright patch on the paving, which is distracting the
eye from the lovers.

Cheers from Ballarat

Alastair

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Young lovers)