Subject: [Leica] Week 47 portrait of Ymke
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:29:50 +1000

Michiel, I follow what Alastair has said about Ymke's expression (and the
tonality). As always with your beautiful daughters, these shots are about
the eyes ansd rightly so.
In this one I think that the highlighted hairline and forehead would benefit
from burning down if possible. That very bright area tends to take the focus
for me. If you cover that area on the screen the photo is quite different
and those amazing eyes take centre stage,