Subject: [Leica] The BIGGEST silver gelatin print I have ever seen...
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:25:42 -0800 (PST)

Probably a lightjet print.
Pebble beach is up in San Mateo just south of Pescadero. Nowhere near
Carmel.
Glad you liked it. I could go to Weston Beach every day and never tire.

iP

On Nov 19, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Richard Man <richard.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

Went to Point Lobos today (thanks Bob for the tips!!!) and went to
Carmel for lunch. Of course I have to find the Weston Gallery. One of
the photog they represent is Chip Hooper (wow, he's my age) and he
prints huge. There's a 48x57" SGP. I didn't even know they make paper
that big. Probably custom made?

After lunch, went to the state park and had a power nap (I had 2 hours
sleep before I got up and drove). Then walked down the south side.
Never did find the Pebbly Beach, but did find the Weston Beach.
Watched and took pictures of the sunset. The End.

It's fun. I need to do this sort of stuff more often. I bet the dawn
lights in the Redwood State Park (~30 mins from me) would also be
spectacular. I am a night owl and don't generally think of going to
places early, but if they are relatively close by, I can go there in
the morning and come back to nap...

Shot through 9 rolls on TMY-2. Pictures will be shown when they are
developed and may be printed and scanned, or I may scan the negs.
Whatever.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: