Subject: [Leica] Not about the M9 , filter, or otherwise but my R6.2
From: dave_olson at operamail.com (Dave Olson)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 02:04:21 +0100

I read about the agony of the M9 not having a something filter. Since I
don't know what it is and also not owning a '9' will not concern myself.
What I am happy to write about is that my other R6.2 just came back from
Wisconsin. Took it out this afternoon to shoot a test roll of Ilford Delta
100. So this now fills my stable of 'Ms' and 'Rs' with some nice glass. I
managed to get the film off to Hollywood for processing and a contact sheet.
There are two areas in which I will use my C***N. My macro set up with their
three macro lenses and a ring flash plus their terrific twin light unit. The
other area is in telephoto field. I have their amazing 200 f 1.8L and their
2 tele extenders. So I can get a 280 f 2.5L or a 400 f 3.6L with the 2X.
These are the areas Leica just can't touch. I also have a 300 f 2.8 S***a
with their 1.4x and 2 X extenders.