Subject: [Leica] Paris (not Texas)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:59:06 -0000

I'm in Paris for the next few days - with Rolleiflex not Leica, mind you.
Anybody else? If so, email me at douglasb50 at hotmail dot com and perhaps
we can meet up. I'm over with a couple of photographers - one a Leica man -
to see exhibitions and shoot a few rolls. I'm not going to be able to access
this list from now until I return to Ireland, so won't see replies except on
hotmail address.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry