Subject: [Leica] Posting Efforts on LUG users-org
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:47:02 -0800 (PST)

Dave,
Mine is very simple to do. First you need to acquire a domain name and
hosting?company. I use the cheapest account at IX Web Hosting:
https://manage.ixwebhosting.com/index.php/login.dspFrmLogin

They are very good at helping you set it up.
Then I use the basic Mac program, iWeb to set up the outline for the site.
Start with a main page;?just a simple design.?I then create pages in LR2;
again, very simple to do with the Web tab in LR. I upload the pages to a
subdirectory?that I've created on my?IX Web?Hosting site (say,
//RAflexions/PESO), then in the Mac's iWeb program put in some words and
link those?words to that subdirectory and upload the iWeb file to my main
directory.

Sounds harder than it is. It's really quite easy once you get over a not too
steep learning curve.
Good luck!
Bob
?Bob Adler