Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pebble Beach
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:44:13 -0500

Ric Carter wrote:

be sure to take us along anytime you go
<<<

Fortunately we get to see Bob's photos when he comes back.  This one's
definitely a "keeper".

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

On Nov 17, 2009, at 12:33 AM, Bob Adler wrote:

> This is not the famous one in Monterey that requires you to leave your
first born as a deposit for green fees. This is a very small beach on the
coast of San Mateo County, just south of Half Moon Bay (and south of
Pescadero for those familiar with the area).  I happened to hit it at about
2 hours into a rising tide, so the waves were coming in.
> The thing about this beach is there is no sand. There are only these
small, beautifully colored pebbles and beautiful outcrops of rocks. No one
knows why these pebbles appear, and sometimes disappear. I was knocked out
with the place and must go back often.