Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pebble Beach
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:33:15 -0800 (PST)

This is not the famous one in Monterey that requires you to leave your first
born as a deposit for green fees. This is a very small beach on the coast of
San Mateo County, just south of Half Moon Bay (and south of Pescadero for
those familiar with the area).  I happened to hit it at about 2 hours into a
rising tide, so the waves were coming in.
The thing about this beach is there is no sand. There are only these small,
beautifully colored pebbles and beautiful outcrops of rocks. No one knows
why these pebbles appear, and sometimes disappear. I was knocked out with
the place and must go back often.
http://raflexions.com/CACoastII/content/Pebble_Beach_002_Flex_large.html
C&C always welcome and appreciated,
Bob