Subject: [Leica] M7 by Hermes
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:17:35 +0800

I have lost count how many Hermes handbags my wife has acquired over the
years. :-(  Their bags make the Leica S2 seem like a bargain.

When they were a major Leica share holder, I consoled myself by believing
much of the money would end up as Leica's R&D funding.

Joseph

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] M7 by Hermes)