Subject: [Leica] Bryce Canyon
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 18:06:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Larry.
I prefer the last one. The foreground rocks and distant clouds and canyon
really give a great perspective IMO.
I would probably burn in the foreground rocks a bit, with a bit more burn on
the right.

I wonder where our digital files will be in 25 years. My guess is that very
few of us will be able to find and review them, much less have our family
members casually browse through them after we're gone.

Lovely image. Thanks for sharing,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA