Subject: [Leica] D-LUX 4 Filters (WAS IMG : D-Lux4 - (was Lluis's Barcelona Bar))
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:26:31 -0500

Here's my 6 month belated reply to Phil's email.  The DLux4 can indeed
take filters.  The front decorative ring at the front of the lens screws
off to reveal a 45mm thread.  From ebay I got a cheapie kit which
contained adapter, filters, fisheye and telephoto accessory lenses, and
shade.  I don't really use it much, except for the fisheye (which they
call wide angle) for fun.  anyway, this is how it mounts:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/xL8665432.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/techie/xL8665433.jpg.html

-rei

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog