Subject: [Leica] IMG: Airplanes - relatives of the Vulcan
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:25:09 +0000

I flew back from China on a Boing 777 (I think) and was stood at the back
watching the snow covered Russian landscape through binoculars as it passed
underneath. Next to me was a guy who said "I used to fly Vulcan bombers for
the RAF and we would have given our eye teeth for this view - we had to turn
back at the West german border!"

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 (Office)