Subject: [Leica] S2 test
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:05:13 -0800 (PST)

C'mon Mark. Look at the site. $269. But the real point is you don't need
one.

iP

On Nov 13, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

No, but the entire kit does because of the difference in lens weight.
Look at the prices on www.camerawest.com . Equal to or cheaper than Hassy.
And to get tilt and bellows you'll need a Flex - add that weight in too.
Of course, Richard only wanted a light kit, so that's why I responded as I
did. No argument that Hassy is more plentiful as are repair parts and people.
I just love my Rollei and have had no trouble with it.
And did I mention 1 back shoots both 120 and 220? Add another back to your
hassy kit!
:-)
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA