Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M 9
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:48:35 +0100 (CET)

Sorry to butt in,

isn't this colour change the result of too much blue, altering the quality
of the 'red' , on the rear part of the car for instance.
On the uncalibrated PC in Stras, it looks the tarmac is also blueish - when
preparing colours for painting, it could be a cause...

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du 13/11/09 16:38