Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:07:57 -0500

>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119332887
>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119332893
>>> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/119332890

A blue cyan cast in the grays on mine and with jacked up reds and magentas.
They look like scans of blue Cibachromes.
And my screen is glossy.

The street is blue not the sidewalk. the windows of the car are very blue
blue.
The bark of the tree reflects a lot of  blue. But the fence is not. It must
have been yellow. Maybe the calibrator thing thought the fence was white and
it threw the whole thing off.

Mark William Rabiner