Subject: [Leica] The Idiots Guide to Light Room
From: bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:13:33 -0800

I found Martin Evening's "The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book: The
Complete Guide for Photographers" to be thorough and clear. I sat in
Borders with a copy of every LR book they had one afternoon and chose
Evening's book because it covers all the modules and pretty much every
setting, slider in the program, with plenty of screen grabs. Note,
though, that this is for LR2 -- not sure if/when it will be (or
already is?) updated for LR3.

Kevin

Only connect.
bamboozld at gmail.com