Subject: [Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:26:39 -0800 (PST)

Not dodging the question, you need an image that is 72 dpi and 1024 pixels
wide for a powerpoint. You can get a decent film scan from an Epson V100
flatbed that costs about $100.

<http://tinyurl.com/ykveqrt>

I wouldn't use it to get an image for high print quality, but for something
that will only show on screen it does great. I've got one and have used it
to capture student work; for my own film work I use the KM 3400 elite.