Subject: [Leica] M9 reviews
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:26:02 +1030

> Still we shouldn't get our undies yanked up wedgie-high because Dante and
> Marty and some reviewers don' t like the thing. They make reasonable
> points.

Please don't misinterpret me - it is an amazing camera and Leica have
done incredibly well to even make it happen.  I wish them all the
best.  But it is not "perfect".  I like rangefinder viewing, so the
camera suited me.  But there were things that Leica could have
improved between the M8 and M9 that they didn't - I pointed these out
- I think it's a camera reviewer's job to do that.

Marty

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9 reviews)