Subject: [Leica] Do you still have your first camera? Because I have anidea.
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:04:35 +0100

Dear Ted,

Wonderful words and experiences!, it will be nice if you can edit - I
don't want to say "memories" - but your experiences, this will be
really interesting for us.

You say  "sixty years later", this could be a nice title for new
images with an older camera, maybe one day I'll take again my mother's
first camera with I shot my first pictures, a "Kodak Baby", I tink
from the 30's... and try what's happen.

Cheers
Lluis

El 09/11/2009, a las 4:49, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>