Subject: [Leica] Migrating to Mac
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:06:08 +0700

Not to be one-upping, but I will say I am writing this from the Thai
Airways departure lounge at Bangkok Airport on a MacBook Pro 15.4" I
bought this past fall.  I wondered if it was too big to take on a trip
but I don't know how I could have done without it.  My eyes are not
what they once were and this is the best and brightest laptop screen
I've ever used.

I still use windows at the office and principally at home but using
this device on this trip has been a revelation for me.  My next big
home computer could well be a Mac.  Once you get over the trauma of
learning the new language (and it is a new language) the simplicity
does become clear.

If I can do it you can too!

--Bob

Message from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Migrating to Mac)