Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT: How To Batch Rename Mac Image Files?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:48:09 +0000

I do not see any problem as the camera sequentially numbers the files and
the computer imports with the number given by the camera.  Not sure why you
have the same file numbers every time you down load your photos.

Gene -------------- Original message from "Robert D. Baron" <rbaron at
concentric.net>: --------------