Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Friend Sami Ullah (follow up)
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:09:08 +0500

Thank you to those who replied to my question, as to color or B&W:

Richard Man - was not sure
Bob DuBois - B&W
Lluis - B&W
Bob Addler - B&W
Sonny Carter - color
Gene DuPrey - B&W

...... I had a real problem trying to get the contrast up, so I used a
different photo, also converted to B&W.  Is the Elmar 50 2.8
considered a low contrast lens?

This one is in focus, and shows the fun side of this man.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/Pakistan/F1040028+-+Version+3.jpg.html

Thank you for your review and comments

Hugh

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: My Friend Sami Ullah (follow up))