Subject: [Leica] Do you still have your first camera? Because I have an idea. Yes SR-T101
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:11:44 +0000

My first camera was a secondhand Agfa Silette stolen whilst I was
living in France, along with my Rolleiflex, Leica IIIf and Olympus
OM4 :-(
I have nothing like that now. It was ruinously expensive in post-war
England, almost impossible to believe nowadays...
Guess focus and exposure. I learned a lot.
Frank