Subject: [Leica] leaves
From: leowesson at (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 20:11:14 -0600

Ok.  I'm not the biggest fan of flash (if for no other reason, i can't see
it on my phone), but I do like that particular viewer.  It's a quick put
together and most of the non photog folks i send it to like it.
Thanks for the feedback.

And thankx to all for looking.

Leo Wesson

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at>

> > Mark,
> Could u be a little more specific?
> Leo
> > Wesson
> photographer?videographer
> leo at
> 817?733?9157
> The gallery is very intrusive.
> Flash
> I hate Flash. And the graphics: of course they have to make it look and
> work
> like iTunes.
> Like in the beginning of Outer limits:
> There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust
> the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder,
> we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it
> to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
> We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft
> blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and
> we
> will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong
> with your television set.
> Mark William Rabiner

Message from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] leaves)