Subject: [Leica] leaves
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:43:28 -0500

> Mark,

Could u be a little more specific?

Leo
> Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com
817?733?9157

The gallery is very intrusive.
Flash
I hate Flash. And the graphics: of course they have to make it look and work
like iTunes.

Like in the beginning of Outer limits:
There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust
the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder,
we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it
to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft
blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we
will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong
with your television set.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] leaves)