Subject: [Leica] Card vs. disc question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:42:27 -0500

> If you're really worried about it, why don't you try carrying even more 2GB
> cards, and treat them as if they were rolls of film, i.e. their own
> archive?
>
> It seems to me their price has fallen to where they are less expensive than
> film & processing, so why not shoot 'em once and not dump/overwrite?

I think if that were the case the first priority at the white house would
not be health care or anything else but that.
The airplanes are filled with executives with their laptops which they do
every week.
If their laptops were getting erased at every trip we'd all be reduced to
cannibalism hiding in the bushes in no time flat.

Mark William Rabiner