Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Safari
From: bryanwi at (Bryan Willman)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:58:49 -0800

On my monitor, there is a lot of purple, especially around the mail
Lion's mane.  I think (?!) my monitor is OK, have the slides shifted?
(Lion's aren't really purple are they?)

Uh, what look like the same (super similar?) images on you web site
don't have this problem - maybe you did one more round of color
correction between the two sites?

I think the giraffe towering over the vehicle is priceless...