Subject: [Leica] Image Help
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 17:51:26 -0600

I prefer the first one.  I think the structures have contributed all they
are going to in that one.  Very nice image BTW.  There is an interesting
article in the Oct. 26 New Yorker, "Chinese Barbizon", about mass oil
paintings in Lishui, China.  Venice (known there as "Water City") has the
highest demand (in the thousands per month).

Ken