Subject: [Leica] Image Help
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 19:02:50 -0500

> I'd really appreciate opinions on two different versions of an image:
> http://www.raflexions.com/test
> They are the same image, same everything except framing.
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Bob
>  Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.raflexions.com

I edge darken every picture I open in adobe raw CS4 with improved controls
just like I'd do in the darkroom but even the first one of these two is too
much.
Looks like you're looking through a hole in a wall.
Pull back on the amount and increase the feathering.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Image Help)