Subject: [Leica] Camera Obscura and Craig Semetko
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:55:47 -0700

Ha! I wish that I'd taken that photo Richard! That is one of the many
great photos by the great Elliott Erwitt. It was wonderful to see his
prints in person.

Ernie--don't know how we missed each other again, but thanks again for
coming and for trying to stuff the ballot box!:))

We'll meet up eventually, I'm sure, and I'll buy the beer!

Craig

Sent from my iPhone