Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual portrait
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 22:47:54 +1000

Thank you early reviewers. This was the humble M8 ;-) Its not quite worn out
yet.
Very early days with the new camera but already I am finding I need to
unlearn my crop factor adjustments.
The 75 is actually a little easier to use in that the frame lines are
extended and thus framing easier. Oh my the focus with this one is superb
with the new sensor too, having been adjusted to perfection by Solms for my
M8.

--
Cheers
Geoff