Subject: [Leica] Sic transit gloria darkroom
From: richard.lists at (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 15:26:39 -0800

That's actually exactly why I want to go back :-)

I mean I do have one dSLR, a dRF, and a digicam. My monitor is
calibrated, my printer is a Z3100 that can print from canvas to rice
paper and everything in between.

So B&W wetprint is for the occasion "fine arts" stuff.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Ric Carter <ricc at> wrote:
> Darkroom printing is a beautiful art.
> So are silk screening and lithography.
> Soon, darkroom printing will occupy the same niche.

// richard m: richard
// w: blog:
// book:

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Sic transit Gloria darkroom)
Message from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Sic transit gloria darkroom)