Subject: [Leica] Sic transit Gloria darkroom
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 16:44:47 -0800

Mark, I have used Photo Rag and Baryta gloss. Some prints call for
fine arts rag, some call for pearl. I have rolls of them. I did prints
with them.

I am not claiming the superiority of the silver prints.

Just another method of printing.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: