Subject: [Leica] PDN Reviews M9
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 17:11:47 -0500

Marty Deveney wrote:

There's an error in this review where they say: As with the M8, to
replace the SD card?yup, the M9 is still SD only and will only accept
cards up to 2 gb.  Firmware fixed this for the M8 and M9s are shipping
with firmware that allows use of the largest SD cards.  When I tested
an M9 in Prague in September, I used a 32 GB card.
<<<

Also the reviewer wrote: "by removing the anti-aliasing filter, you
increase the incidence of noise in high ISO images."  Noise is linked to
the AA filter???  That's news to me.

And: the "mode dial" only has shutter speeds and aperture priority???  How
about calling it a "shutter speed dial"?  I must be showing my age.

Sigh.  Another internet reviewer.  I got my money's worth out of it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] PDN Reviews M9)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] PDN Reviews M9)