Subject: [Leica] IMG: Well, now everybody knows...
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:53:09 -0800

Thanks, Frank.  The photo was actually taken with my DSLR, an Olympus
E-510. It was an out-of camera JPG that I converted to B&W afterwards.  I
was in a hurry to get to work, and the camera was set to JPG from the last
time I used it.

My RAW processor right now is Capture One 4.8.1.  That version shows the
Leica M8's aperture "estmates." The next version 4.8.3 took that out.  So
if this were an M8 shot, it would show the estimated aperture, too.

--Peter