Subject: [Leica] OT ADHD Thread......
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:38:17 -0800 (PST)

In So. Korea there are many kids w/ what appears as ADHD, but very little?or
no treatment. It's some kind of cultural thing to not get any kind of
treatment for anything other than what is regarded as a physical problem.
?
Therefore, ADHD, alcoholism (rampant), mental illness, etc. are met w/ total
denial. I see kids who can't concentrate in class?for 2 seconds and make
frequent, uncontrolled outbursts, but nothing can/will be done for them. It
is very sad.
?
Bill