Subject: [Leica] IMG: Um, cosplay!!!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:23:35 -0800

I shot FOUR events in 3 days, one event also including me dancing with
a Tai Chi sword... However, some of these events and images are
considered as NSFW (I am betting that very few people have
photographed 5 totally naked with nothing but colorful body painted
activists in this crowd...), and some may be boring as heck to you
guys (Japanese Consulate celebrating sister city hood with Palo Alto
and Tsuschiura). So I will give you this:

http://www.rfman.com/SF-and-Fantasy-Conventions/Reborn-Yaoi-Con-09/B014427/700639206_tWsZT-L-1.jpg

Don't click if you don't want to see women dressed up as guys,
simulated (I hope) Violence, and otherwise people acting out...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Um, cosplay!!!)