Subject: [Leica] Very OT, PBS - frontline: medicating kids: the ritalin explosion
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:18:26 -0800

Sorry, I should have move the first paragraph to another thread. It's
relating to Dr. Ted's recall of one of the teacher's story...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Very OT, PBS - frontline: medicating kids: the ritalin explosion)