Subject: [Leica] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?
From: richard.lists at (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:36:36 -0800

As I am moving back into printing B&W in the darkroom (and having a
grand old time), I came across references to this book, especially
when it comes to split grade printing (yes, I know it's a
controversial subject by itself).

I remember used to seeing the book in the local bookstores, but now
since it is out of print, the few copies on the internet have prices
like $200!!! Nutz!!!

If you have a copy lying around gathering dust and you will never
print in the darkroom again, please consider selling it to me at a
fair price. I promise I will not resell it for a profit.

Thank you.

// richard m: richard
// w: blog:
// book:

Replies: Reply from red735i at (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?)