Subject: [Leica] OT: Blasphemy Canon EOS 5D Mark II!
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:19:15 -0600

I've been using my 400 6.8 Telyt and 50 Summicron with one of those
cheap Chinese import adapters with the focus confirmation strips on my
Canon 450D and now my 7D. Aside from feeling slightly nervous about
mounting the huge Telyt with such a flimsy adapter I've had not
problems, metering or otherwise, and I've used the Summicron with
several Kenko extension tubes without any problem at all.

Jim Laird