Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:48:46 -0800

I remember seeing all sorts of references to it, many decades ago.
Interesting how cleanly the slate has been swept.
Pierre Assouline, is himself a Moroccan. Curios that this wouldn't
register with him.
He does have a blog page. Maybe it's worth a shot asking him!
http://passouline.blog.lemonde.fr/
S.d.