Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 07:14:53 -0800

He claimed that he wasn't very good at it.
All references I've seen are "at his word". Not a very satisfactory
manner of address such an issue. At least it wouldn't hold any water
in our environment.
But l'll gladly stand corrected, that he wasn't a trust fund baby, by
French standards.
Not that AA wasn't one either.
S.d.