Subject: [Leica] Set to Digest
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:48:42 +0100

Don't worry Wendy, I think all of us we have similar problem, the
important thing is be here and share opinions, even if it can't be
every day. On my case it is usually difficult follow and participate
on some discussions, in English makes the work more difficult for me.

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/11/2009, a las 14:40, Wendy Thurman escribi?: