Subject: [Leica] Looking for a parts / as-is 500c/m or late C body and other Hasasy parts/as is items
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:15:32 -0400

Hi Vick

That's where I usually look but they bumped my order again a few days ago
and I'm sick and tired of them. They DO pull items out of orders probably
for preferred customers or somrething. They won't admit it of course but
they do. I'm convinced. It happened to me  with an as is cle a couple of
years ago and again with an as is 250 Sonnar this week. It was ordered and
it disappeared from the website the second after I placed the order. Then I
called up in the afternoon and it was gone! The guy had the nerve to ask me
if I wanted anything else in addition to the other item on the order. I
cancelled of course.

Javier