Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:51:10 +0100

Hi Steve,

Nice words!, "with a Rolleiflex we can see the world like a child", it
could a nice caption. Thank you very much for looking and your kind
comments, these pictures was shot just before the gout attack!, and
now I see another advantage of the Rolleiflex, it is not necessary use
too much your knees, you are already at the right level! I'll use it
more usually!.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 31/10/2009, a las 19:20, Steve Barbour escribi?: