Subject: [Leica] M9 improvements
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:09:54 +0000

It is the Leica 1.4 viewfinder magnifier.

It is very clear and sharp. I do not wear glasses and can only just see the
all of the 50mm frame lines without moving my eye.

Yes, it is very useful with anything 50mm and longer.

It appears to be very well made as you would expect, and for me very useful.

All the Best
Eric